Friday, July 9, 2010

Charismatic Connection#78: Did You know Charismatic is a Racehorse?














This is a picture of Charismatic winning the 1999 Kentucky Derby.


Jockey Chris Antley is riding Charismatic to victory.

 "The soul cannot be perceived by the five senses, the soul is intangible, the only way it speaks to us is through our intuitive mind."-Serena Jade


My name Charismatic means a gift from God. I won the 1999 Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes and my jockey Chris Antley rode me as if we were one. Chris saved my life after we ran third in the Belmont Stakes and didn't capture the elusive Triple Crown. I am very grateful for Chris as I am now in a Zen state of mind in Japan living out the rest of my years as a stallion!

Chris was in touch with his soul and we connected at that high spiritual level. I became the spiritual messenger that linked together a very high spiritual connection between my jockey and Serena Jade.My two friends fully realized they are connected at the deepest level of their being. I would have to say that is very charismatic!
Do you want to connect on a soul level with another?

We hear about she met her soul mate or twin flame, or he met his soul mate or twin flame.

How many of these people are witnessing a true divine gift?

Do you aspire to mate at the soul level?

Self-Knowledge is the Jewel."-Serena Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment