Monday, August 15, 2011

Charismatic Connection#340:Are You Loving Every Minute of Life?


I'm sitting on the sands of the Sahara, watching the mists unveil our rapturous star.I reach out as if I could

touch Ra with my nose.
It's the start of a new day here in the sultry desert. Soon the vaporous clouds will lift and the heat will envelop this land.The Sahara Desert is my home, I can't imagine living anywhere else. I hear from visitors my homeland is legendary.

If only these little pebbles I am sitting on, could talk; what would they tell me? 

However, even though this desert has so much history. I am living in the here and now, and loving every minute of it!

Are you ready to live in the moment?

My story Charismatic Connection is about Chris and I who woke up from our deep sleep and experienced eternal love.However,we were not quite ready for that exalted bond.

Are you creating your life as a work of art?

Body, Mind, and Soul Connector:Serena Jade,Speaker and Author!





1 comment:

  1. your blog inspires traveling to great places. The wonders of this world

    ReplyDelete